- All dogs are required to pass a temperament test on the first day
- All dogs must be in good health. Any sicknesses, disease or injuries should be cleared by a vet before they can play at Beach Buds.
- All dogs must be at least 4 months old to come and play at Beach Buds
- All dogs must be spayed or neutered by 12 months old, if your dog shows excessive aggressiveness or humping they may be asked to wait until altered.
- All dogs must be on a monthly flea and tick preventative
- All dogs must be up to date on vaccinations (rabies, distemper, and bordetella). You must show proof of vaccination by providing a paper copy or by uploading a copy to your online profile.
- All dogs should enter the daycare facility on a leash
- Prior to entering the facility please allow your dog to relieve himself
- Reservations are required for daycare and all other services
- Payment for daycare services is due prior to checkout
- Check out time is no later than 6:00pm. An additional charge will be added to your account if you are late.
- Beach Buds does not offer refunds for packages or memberships for any reason. Remaining credits can be used for dog walk/cat sitting.
Dog Walking / Cat Sitting
- A meet and greet must be scheduled with the dog walker before any walks are scheduled.
- We only walk one dog at a time unless the dogs are in the same family.
- We ask for 2 sets of keys for your residence. One will be held at the store as a backup.
- All supplies, including a leash and bags, must be provided to the dog walker.
- Scheduling dog walks is based on availability; however, priority is given to our clients who keep set schedules with us and use the service 4-5 times per week. If you only need us to do walks periodically or on an as-needed basis, we cannot guarantee our availability during the busiest time of day (12:00pm - 2:00pm).
- Dog sitting or dog walking reservations during any holiday must be reserved at least 2 weeks in advance. We may request a 25% deposit at the time of any holiday reservation.
- Cancellations should be done by 5:00pm the day before the reservation. Otherwise, a cancellation fee of $15 will be added to your account.
- No shows will be charged the price of a full day of daycare.
Dog Walking / Cat Sitting
- Cancellations should be done with 24 hours notice
- Cancellations should be done within 24 hours of the reservation. Otherwise, a cancellation fee of $15 will be added to your account.
- If we get to your appointment and your dog it not home or you are home, you will still be charged for a walk.
- We do not offer refunds for canceled visit. Credits will be given for future reservations.